For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Saint Quote of the Day: Saint Colette of Corbie


Saint Colette of Corbie Icon



My eyes, I have filled with Jesus upon Whom I have fixed them at the Elevation of the Host at Holy Mass and I do not wish to replace Him with any other image.

Saint Colette of Corbie


Saint Colette of Corbie's patronage: Against eye disorders; against fever; against headaches; against infertility; against the death of parents; craftsmen; expectant mothers; Poor Clares; servants; sick children; women seeking to conceive; Corbie, France; Ghent, Belgium.