For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Saint Quote of the Day: Saint Teresa of the Andes


Saint Teresa de los Andes



I wish…I could help you find consolation near the Cross. In its shadow, every kind of bitterness fades. No one has suffered like Jesus has and from His cross, He teaches us to bear with every pain in silence and in resignation. From the cross and with open arms, He invites us, saying; “Come to me all you who are burdened under the weight of suffering and I will give you rest."

Saint Teresa of the Andes



Saint Teresa of the Andes' patronage: Against disease; against illness; ill people; young people; Santiago, Chile; The Andes.